Friday 26 July 2013

Girlfriend: hey.. babe, how much do you love me

 
Girlfriend: hey.. babe, how much do you love me?
Boyfriend: alot
Girlfriend: how much?
Boyfriend: to infinity & beyond .
Girlfriend: oh.. okay..
Boyfriend: why baby? Girlfriend: oh nothing.. Ijust wanted to know..
Boyfriend: is there somethingwrong?
Girlfriend: no, it's just that..
Boyfriend: what?
Girlfriend: I can't tell you..
Boyfriend: tell me baby, trust me..is it something bad?
Girlfriend: no.. it's good to me c:
Boyfriend: then just tell me?
Girlfriend: okay.. I think I might bepregnant..
Boyfriend: *gets offline*
Girlfriend:*get s sad & worried* *5 Hours passes and he knocks on the girls door*
*girl opens the door*
*The boyfriend on his knee*
Boyfriend: WILL YOU MARRY ME?

if u think this is so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment