Wednesday 10 July 2013

Touching Story!!



Touching Story!!!

Boy and Girl are sitting alone in the park
one night....

Boy: I guess we are the left overs in this
world ....

Girl: I think so...All of my friends have
boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left
in this world with out any special person in our life ...

Boy: Yup I don't know what to do..

Girl: I know! We'll play a game ..

Boy: What game ?

Girl: i'll be your girl friend for 30 days
and you will be my boy friend ...

Boy: That's a great plan in fact i don't have
nothing to do much this followingweeks. ­.DAY 1:
They watch their first movie and they both
touched in a romantic film ..
DAY 4:
They went to the beach and have a picnic...

Boy and Girl have their quality time together

DAY 12:
Boy invited Girl to a circus and they
ride on a Horror House....Girl was scared
and she touched Boy's hand but she touched
someone else's hand and they both
laughed...

DAY 15:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and
they asked for their future advice and the fortune
teller said: "My darl

No comments:

Post a Comment